SEND ME TO THE SHOW!
The NWIGCSA will once again be sending one existing* NWIGCSA Member to the GCSAA Golf Course Industry Show!
WHERE: Orlando, FL
WHEN: The 2020 GIS will be held from January 26th to 29th.
WHAT: We will send one existing NWIGCSA Member to the 2020 GIS; including:
HOW: We will be accepting applications from QUALIFIED, existing* Members from now until September 30, 2019.
- Airfare to & from Orlando, FL
- Hotel stay from Jan 26 to Jan 29th
- Paid Conference registration
- 2 Paid conference classes of your choice
Qualified applicants (see below) must submit;
1.) a current resume
2.) Written essay on why they should be chosen
3.) Why they have not yet attended a GIS recently
4.) What they hope to achieve by attending GIS20
5.) Any other pertinent info. (prefer submissions to be in .pdf)
In order to qualify for entry into this promotion applicants must:
- Must be an existing* Member of the NWIGCSA
- Must be a Member of the GCSAA in good standing.
- Not have attended a GCSAA Golf Course Industry Show IN THE LAST 3 YEARS (GIS17, GIS18, GIS19)
- Be a Class A, B, C, EM in the NWIGCSA
- Submit a full article on their GIS20 experience for the Feb 2020 Turfgrass Times
EXISTING* Members are defined as having been a confirmed NWIGCSA Member for the majority of 2019
Please submit any questions and all applications HERE by the end of the day, on September 30th 2019.